Friday, March 26, 2010

A Tale of Two Blogs

So, I have two blogs...

I've had this one a while. And then I was asked to write a blog to be put on a local newspaper's website. I enjoy blogging so I set it up and went with it :)

I wonder why I started a new one, though? I could have just put this one up there, but I didn't. Both blogs are listed on my facebook page info, but this one is not "featured" on the website I was talking about.

This one has been more personal... I've put "harder" topics on this one. But this one isn't exactly private... so why not "feature" this one?

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe it's because I felt the need to develop a little bit of a relationship with the people reading the other blog before I started talking about the deeper things? But that's weird cause blogging is a very one sided relationship. Unless someone comments I have no idea who is reading it.

For some reason it feels like I'm hiding something... I know that's crazy!! :-) It's like I have two different sets of friends that I am willing to talk about different things with. But the thing is I'd answer whatever questions I was asked on either blog.

Oh, well, I do realize I'm rambling so I will stop now. There really wasn't much of a point in this post.... just thinking it through "out loud" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment