Monday, January 25, 2010

Vomit

Well, I've been gone a little while. I like to read blogs and really enjoy blogs that are updated often so I try to update mine regularly. But life was interrupted last week by a stomach virus (EW!). First, my four year old got it, then my two year old, and then I got it. Let's just say it was NOT FUN!!! Thankfully, I have an amazing husband who took care of me while I had it. He really went above and beyond. I love that man!!!

What else is up? Well, my oldest has a science fair project to do which will keep our week full. He's in fourth grade and really loves the experiment part of these things, but the actual board... not so much. Can't blame him, really... the experiment is the fun part!!

Soccer starts back this week. All three of the older ones play and it gets busy, but that's okay :) They all practice on the same day at different fields and sometimes the running stresses me out, but we survive. Games will start in a couple of weeks.

Other than that, it's just normal life... there is some meal planning software I've started using, which I LOVE! I'll share details later. I also need to post the pictures of the before and after of my home organization stuff. Hopefully I'll get to that soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment