Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Years and Counting!!

As of today I have been married to the man of my dreams and my best friend for 12 years! I love him more today than I ever have, and I just know that it will only get better and better.

It hasn't always been easy (that's an understatement), but marriage really and truly has been the best time of my life. I still cannot believe that God has blessed me with such a caring, loving, and Godly man. He is truly amazing!!

The thing about the backside... my husband's backside has always been something I enjoy looking at :-) And it's a running joke that at every church we go to, I at some point publicly announce my adoration of his backside... ha! And, yes, it's okay to talk about that in church... ever read Song of Solomon? It's way more risque than that! Anyway, the funniest time was when I did it when his parents were visiting church with us... they were like "wha???? did she really just say that???" :-) I still laugh thinking about it!

It's overall been a great 12 years! We've had tons of fun and have grown together as Christians and as a couple. I pray we are continually drawn closer together and closer to God.

Love my man!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment