Friday, December 11, 2009

What's in the name?

Well, I was trying to decide on a name for my blog, and this popped into my mind and seemed appropriate.

I am a Christian, a wife, a mom, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a cousin, a niece, a church member, and I could go on and on. Most women could go on and on in the roles we have in life. So, a lot of times my life and my journey has been about finding balance. A balance that is good and healthy for me and for those I love.

So here goes... not sure I'll stick with a blog, but we will see!

A few warnings... I am goofy, use run on sentences with "..." in them, and occasionally get on a soapbox. Oh, and I've been known to use several smiley faces in my sentences, too :-)

And we're off!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great family photo! I am positive that this blog will bring lots of laughter and :)......

    Laurie Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have you bookmarked now so I will be checking often for updates. I am sure there will be plenty of things for you to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Juliet Johnston!!! Great site, I'll stay tuned!!!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did my comment go??? i left the first comment a long time ago but it is not here for some reason...and it showed up last time! oh well, thankful for your blog and your friendship.

    love you, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank y'all! I love all of you and hope that you will all tell me if I say something I should delete ;-)

    ReplyDelete